At the Light and Building 2012 in Frankfurt Philips introduce the new Lumiblade GL350 OLED lighting panel. The size is 124,5×124,5 mm and its 120 lumen is enough to use it for a table lamp or any other source of functional lighting.
Philips about GL350
- The first rationally justifiable cost effectiveness ratio for OLED lights
- Vast homogenous surface area with higher light output
- Ideal for applications in general lighting systems
- All the known advantages of OLED technology
- OLEDs are delivered in sets of three providing over 350 lm
Philips showcased a lot of OLED stuff at their booth check out our pictures and videos live from the Light and Building 2012!