For a few days we wrote that Samsung want to introduce the Android powered Galaxy Tab P1000 at the IFA-2010 event.
Now Samsung released the european firmware P1000XXJH3 for the Tablet.The firmware is released on 2010 August and this is version 3. Build date: 2010 – 08 – 10.
We are sure that Samsung introduce the Galaxy Tab hopefully with Super-Amoled first on the european market.
Thanks to the firmware we have more technical details about the Galaxy TAB:
- Screen resolution 480×800.
Update xda-developers.com believes that 480×800 pixels is wrong. They pointed the resolution to 1024 x 600 pixels.
- Camera Max resolution 2048×1536.
- Camcorder Max resolution 2048×1536. (Not sure about this info)
- Front cam Max resolution 240×320.
- CPU Profile ARM11.
- CPU Core S5PC110.
- CPU speed 1.0GHz.
- GPS. (Google Maps)
- SyncML support.
- Bleutooth (Don’t know the version yet)